Roasted Fig with Almond Frangipane
50gr Almond powder 30gr Sugar 2 Tbsp. flour 1 Egg 1 Yolk 1 Tbsp. Butter, soft 2 roasted figs
- Mix all the ingredients to a creamy consistency.
- Coat 4-6 small baking dishes with some melted butter and dust with sugar. Shake off the excess sugar.
- Fill the baking dished with the frangipane mixture ¾ to the top and push down a roasted fig in the centre.
- Place the dishes into a baking pan 1/3 of the way filled with hot water and place into a preheated oven (375F) for about 20 minutes or until the top of the frangipane is brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool for few minutes.. Serve immediately.
NOTE: You can also run the blade of a small knife around each small dish and un-mould the frangipane cake before serving.